Iontophoresis Physical Therapy Compounding Specialists
Compounding for Physical Therapists
Columbine Drug is the leading provider & distributor of iontophoresis physical therapy and phonophoresis products. We specialize in the formulation and production of transdermal, oral and injectable medications used in sports & physical therapy. Our professional staff is accredited by, and members of, the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies and Professional Compounding Centers of America,
and hold all applicable state & federal licenses. We follow strict quality assurance protocols and adhere to federal and state guidelines to insure that our products meet and exceed our clients expectations. We provide professional consultation(s) on drug products and drug information in order to assist you in optimizing your patients therapeutic outcomes.
All Iontophoresis physical therapy solutions are dispensed with our unique and easy to use Adapta-a-Cap system. This is a no-needle-required solution to OSHA regulations! The cap fits snugly to the bottle and a syringe (without needle) withdraws the desired amount from the container.
This is a partial list; please inquire about any medication and strength you are interested in using for this application. Visit our website for available sizes and pricing on commonly used concentrations.
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate 4mg/gm
- Hydrocortisone 10% in Emollient cream
- Dexamethasone 0.4% and Lidocaine 0.1%
- Hydrocortisone 10% in ultrasound gel
- Hydrocortisone 10% and Lidocaine 0.1% in Ultrasound gel or Emollient cream
- Ketoprofen 10% in Ultrasound gel or Emollient cream
Please inquire about other medications, concentrations and available sizes. Visit our website for sizes and pricing, or feel free to call.
Topical Creams in Dermasome TM base; a rapidly absorbed and deeply penetrating formula that delivers the drug suspended within it to the target site. An excellent delivery system when oral anti-inflammatory medications are contraindicated or when a transdermal route in preferred. Each of these medications can be prescribed with or without Lidocaine.
- Ibuprofen & Piroxicam, Ketoprofen*
- Tetracaine, Lidocaine, and Epinephrine
- Diclofenac*, Indomethacin* Menthol with any NSAID
- Gabapentin and Ketoprofen, Ketamine,
- Cyclobenzaprine with any NSAID
- Gebhauers Spray & Stretch
- 10% Phenylephrine in petrolatum for acute sports injuries. It offers a quick resolution to bleeding cuts and abrasions for injuries incurred on the field
- Capsaicin and menthol for muscle soreness
- Lidocaine, epinephrine, and Tetracaine ointment to treat cuts and abrasions; powerful pain relief combined with a vasoconstrictor to limit bleeding, keep pain relief on site and control infection.
- Many of us here are athletes ourselves and have had to seek physical rehabilitation and use our products, having personal experience with them we can share with you the successes of our recovery.
Columbine Drug has been fortunate to serve many professional football, basketball and hockey teams over our 25 years of compounding medications. We have served the Department of Defense, the Olympics, and several colleges across the United States. We look forward to working with you and look forward to a long standing professional relationship.